Professional Dog Training
Call Us to Book Your Free Training Evaluation ($79 Value)!
Professional Dog Training in North Atlanta
At Ruff House Dog Resort, we’re here to provide a positive, enjoyable training experience using proven strategies to produce lasting results. The bond between a dog and their family is incredibly special, and we believe good training brings the most out of this relationship. Every training program is customized for your dog’s individual needs and goals to help them become the best possible version of themselves.
The Ruff House Dog Training Philosophy
We strongly believe training should be a fun, rewarding experience for your dog. Our trainers use positive reinforcement and proven training techniques to tap into your dog’s natural thinking and appeal to what drives them. Fostering clear, comprehensible communication leads to the most harmonious fur family household.
We’ll work side by side with your dog to develop and reinforce their essential obedience skills and good home manners, including:
- Sit and down
- Polite greetings
- Leash walking
- Come when called
- Leave it
- Wait at doorways
- And much more
Why Choose Ruff House Dog Resort for Dog Training?
- Team of professionals to support you and your dog through the training program and beyond
- Customized training plan to develop the skills needed most and overcome common obstacles
- Our canine pupils work with multiple trainers, helping them associate behaviors with a command instead of a trainer
- Levels of distraction to improve your dog’s ability to respond in real-world scenarios
- Take-home exercises, learning materials and support to ensure ongoing success
Dog Training Programs
Stay & Train Program
This all-inclusive training experience is equal parts fun and educational. While your pup enjoys all the amenities and accommodations of our dog resort, we’ll provide daily training sessions based on a customized training plan. Of course, tons of love, playtime, and pampering are included.
Stay & Train includes:
- Multiple daily training sessions
- Fully supervised social playtimes
- Daily wellness checks
- Meals, treats, and the comforts of home
- Plenty of potty breaks
- Take-home materials, practice exercises and phone support